Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Botou Kexinda Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd.

Kxd 688 Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine, Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine, Roofing Roll Forming Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Kxd Metal Floor Forming Machine, 780 Color Steel Corrugated Roofing Panel Roll Forming Machine, Kxd Rain Gutter Sheet Metal Forming Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Floor Decking Forming Machine Kxd Metal Floor Forming Machine

Kxd Metal Floor Forming Machine

FOB Price: US $10,000 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $10,000/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Tianjin, China
Production Capacity: 30 Sets Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, cash

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: metal floor
  • Certification: CE, ISO
  • Customized: Customized
  • Transmission Method: Electric
  • Trade or Factory: Factory
  • Life Time: 10 Years
  • Brand Name of PLC: as Customer Request
  • Power: 38V, 50Hz, 3 Phrase or as Your Like
  • Control System: PLC
  • Transport Package: Main Machine Nude Packing with Plastic Film
  • Origin: China
  • Tile Type: Colored Steel
  • Condition: New
  • Usage: Roof, Wall, Floor Deck
  • Color: as You Like
  • Guarantee: 1 Year
  • Service: Provide Engineer to Install The Machines
  • Drawing: Designed as Customer Request
  • Decoiler Type: Manul, Electric, Hydraulic
  • Trademark: KXD
  • Specification: 6800*1500*1500
  • HS Code: 8455221000
Product Description
                          KXD deck panel forming machine
1. the advantage of floor deck roll formng machine
Floor deck machine used for floor panel, it has high wave crest, high strength these features. And also automatic production, it has low cost good adhesiveness advantages. The product used in large workshop, roof construction and so on.
The whole equipment includes feeding platform, roll forming, automatic shearing device, hydraulic system, computer control system.
The suitable material can be color steel, aluminum sheet and galvanized sheet.
Configuration: manual unociler, main forming machine, gearbox motor, hydraulic system, cutter, output table.
Control system: automatically, adjustable speed, length-setting
2. Main Parameter and specification of the floor deck roll forming mchine 
We design each machine according to user requirement. Below techinical parameters can be adjusted if needed.
Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specificationXN-688 Floor Deck roll forming machine
2Main motor power18.5kw, 3 phase
3Hydraulic motor power15kw
4Hydraulic Pressure18-20MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame450mm H-Beam
8Backboard Thickness22mm
9Chain Size66mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm
12Feeding Width1000mm
13Effective width688mm
15Roll Station27
16Roller Diameter95mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size15000×1200×1100mm
21Total Weight19T
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24Packagenude in the container
25Minimum order quantity1 set
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27Delivery time30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
3.the picture of the  kexinda floor deck roll forming machine 

4.Packaging & Shipping
Main machine is nude, the computer control box is packed with wooden fram

1:How to play order: Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK
2:How to visit our company:
Fly to Beijing airport:   By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),then we can pick up you.
Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao  to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours),then we can pick up you.
If any questions,you can call me mobile phone at any times:0086-15075710422
3:When we exported the machines:
We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998.
4:If you want to get more pictures or videos of the machines,I can send them to you by Email or SKype. information:
MOBILE NUMBER:0086-15075710422
Send your message to this supplier
Miss Helen
project manager
To: Miss Helen

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now