Hebei, China
Business Type:
Number of Employees:
Year of Establishment:
Management System Certification:
OEM/ODM Service

Roll Forming Machine, Rolling Machine, Roof Forming Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 780 Roof Roll Forming Machine, Galvanized Steel Roof Ridge Cap Roll Forming Machine, Galvanized Steel Roof Ridge Cap Roll Forming Machines and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier

780 Roof Roll Forming Machine

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Set US $14,000-16,000/ Set
Port: Tianjin, China
Production Capacity: 1set/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, cash
Tile Type: Colored Steel
Certification: CE, ISO
Condition: New
Customized: Customized
Usage: Roof
Transmission Method: Electric

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: 780
Color: as Required
Weight: 4t
Warranty: 12 Months
Power: 3kw
Material: Color Steel
Trademark: kexinda
Transport Package: Main Machine Is Nude
Specification: 7.6*1.3*1.1m
Origin: China-Mainland

Product Description

                    KXD 780 roof sheet roll forming machine

Equipment components: 

Man-made uncoiler, Roll forming machine, computer control  system, hydraulic control system, cutting
Our products are widely used in various industrial factory, civilian building, warehouse and easy steel building manufacturing, and have features such as nice appearance and durable.

Main parameters
Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specificationXN-780 roof panel roll forming machine
2Main motor power3kw
3Hydraulic motor power3kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
8Side panel Thickness14mm
9Chain Size20mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils, galvanized sheet, aluminium coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8 mm
12Feeding Width1000mm
13Effective width780mm
15Roller Station22
16Roller Diameter70mm
17Roller material45# steel
18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size7600×1300×1100mm
21Total Weight4T
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming--
--cut to length----run out table
24PackageMain machine is nude in the container
25Minimum order quantity1 set
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay 
before ship)

 Our machineInfluence of the machine
Main forming 
machine body
High strength H350 or H400 steel. 
machine through milling machine after 
Sturdy and durable,
ensure the plate standard
Material of the 
High grade No.45 forged steelEnsure the forming effect of 
the panel and the use age will 
be longer,the surface of the panel
Material of the 
GCr12 steel with quenched treatmentCutting is out of shape not easily 
and use age will be longer,the panel 
size precision
Material of the 
active shaft
High grade solid No.45 carbon steel, 
Shaft diameter is 72mm. 
Improve the integrated mechanic 
feature of the shaft and keep product 
Control systemPLC control system,some elements are 
imported from Japan and Germany
Machine become more accurate and 
more stable


Hebei Xinnuo Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd., not only produce different types of professional roll forming machines, but also develop intelligent automatic roll forming production lines, C&Z shape purline machines, highway guardrail roll forming machine lines, sandwich panel production lines, decking forming machines, light keel machines, shutter slat door forming machines, downpipe machines, gutter machines, etc. 


1:How to play order: 
Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK
2:How to visit our company:
Fly to Beijing airport:By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),then we can 
pick up you.
Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao  to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours),then we can pick up you.
3:When we exported the machines:
We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998.
 4.What's the after- sale service:
we sent technician to your country to fix the machine.The buyer should bear all the cost including:
visa, round trip ticket and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay the salary 80USD/day.
5.How about the warranty: 12 months limits warranty





Send your message to this supplier

avatar Miss Rachel

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now