Metal Decking Flooring Forming Machine
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $10,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, cash|
- Model NO.: metal decking flooring forming machine
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Transmission Method: Electric
- Trade or Factory: Factory
- Life Time: 10 Years
- Brand Name of PLC: as Customer Request
- Power: 38V, 50Hz, 3 Phrase or as Your Like
- Control System: PLC
- Transport Package: Main Machine Nude Packing with Plastic Film
- Origin: China
- Tile Type: Colored Steel
- Condition: New
- Usage: Roof, Wall, Floor Deck
- Color: as You Like
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Service: Provide Engineer to Install The Machines
- Drawing: Designed as Customer Request
- Decoiler Type: Manul, Electric, Hydraulic
- Trademark: KXD
- Specification: 6800*1500*1500
- HS Code: 8455221000
1. the advantage of floor deck roll formng machine
Floor deck machine used for floor panel, it has high wave crest, high strength these features. And also automatic production, it has low cost good adhesiveness advantages. The product used in large workshop, roof construction and so on.
The whole equipment includes feeding platform, roll forming, automatic shearing device, hydraulic system, computer control system.
The suitable material can be color steel, aluminum sheet and galvanized sheet.
Configuration: manual unociler, main forming machine, gearbox motor, hydraulic system, cutter, output table.
Control system: automatically, adjustable speed, length-setting
2. Main Parameter and specification of the floor deck roll forming mchine
We design each machine according to user requirement. Below techinical parameters can be adjusted if needed.
|1||Name of commodity & specification||XN-688 Floor Deck roll forming machine|
|2||Main motor power||18.5kw, 3 phase|
|3||Hydraulic motor power||15kw|
|5||Voltage||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)|
|6||Control System||PLC Delta Inverter|
|7||Main Frame||450mm H-Beam|
|10||Feeding Material||color steel coils|
|17||Roller material||45# steel|
|18||Cutter material||Cr12 , quenched|
|22||Components||Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set|
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|23||Workflow||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table|
|24||Package||nude in the container|
|25||Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|26||Payment terms||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)|
|27||Delivery time||30 working days later after receiving the deposit|
|All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.|
4.Packaging & Shipping
Main machine is nude, the computer control box is packed with wooden fram
1:How to play order: Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK
2:How to visit our company:
Fly to Beijing airport: By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),then we can pick up you.
Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours),then we can pick up you.
If any questions,you can call me mobile phone at any times:0086-15075710422
3:When we exported the machines:
We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998.
4:If you want to get more pictures or videos of the machines,I can send them to you by Email or SKype.
CONTACT PERSON:helen wang